SPECIALTY CONTACT LENSE FITTINGS
We welcome all types of contact lens fittings. From the simplest fit to the most challenging, we will design the right treatment mode for your best comfort and visual freedom. We offer the best designs in both vision and oxygen transmission to ensure your best corneal health.
- Soft contact lens mode to fit your lifestyle: daily wear, extended wear (overnight), bimonthly, frequent replacement (monthly), or daily disposables.
- Toric lenses for Astigmatism
- Multifocal lenses or monovision for the treatment of Presbyopia
- Colored lenses for eye color enhancement or cosmetic treatment (i.e. irregular pupil shape)
- Rigid Gas Permeable contacts for high astigmatism, irregular astigmatism, or the dry eye patient
- Orthokeratology: Treatment for mild to moderate nearsightedness, in which a specially designed rigid contact lens gently reshapes the cornea while you sleep. The result is clear vision throughout the day without lens wear. The effects are reversible, and offer a great non-surgical approach to myopia control and correction. This is a viable treatment for children whose parents have a history of high nearsightedness.
- Therapeutic contacts for corneal surface disease such as corneal erosions or abrasions, and keratoconus (a progressive thinning condition of the cornea)
- Difficult to fit irregular corneas: post-surgical corneas or corneas with dystrophy or degeneration such as Keratoconus, must be fit with care to ensure proper comfort and visual result. We have an extensive fitting set of unique lens designs which allow treatments for all situations.